1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Photo transfer help

Discussion in 'Music & Media' started by Shannon Kirvan, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Shannon Kirvan

None

Jul 16, 2016
    Female
    I am new to android phones...How do I sync my photos that I take with my Doro 8030 with my laptop? very frustrating to say the least. Hope someone can help. Thank you.

Advertisement

2. lvt

lvt Android Expert

Jan 30, 2013
    Male
    Paris <--> Taipei
    I would suggest Dropbox or Google Photos.

3. CenturionB

CenturionB Well-Known Member
    None

Feb 14, 2016
    Male
    Google Photos course. Obtain and synchronization and backup.

4. svim

svim Android Expert

Dec 19, 2013
    Illinois
    Install the Google Photos app on your Doro and confirm the 'Backup & sync' function is enabled in its Settings menu. If you already have a large number of photos accumulated keep in mind it could take a while to do the initial backup, depending on how fast the upload speed is for your WiFi or cellular connection (opt for WiFi if you don't have a true unlimited cellular account). Once done, you'll have a duplicate of your phone's photo library backed up into your online Google account. On your laptop, use a browser to go to: https://photos.google.com and log into your account to access your photo library. If you edit or delete a photo from there it will automatically do the same to your phone, and vice-versa. A big benefit is the backing up and syncing takes place automatically, without any interaction on your part. Also, when you migrate to a different phone all you need to do is install the Google Photos app on that new phone to transfer your photo library over.