1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

photos deleted!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jajabinx, Oct 10, 2014.

1. jajabinx

jajabinx Lurker

Hi guys, I was looking for my pictures for a school project that I took a couple weeks ago, and they were gone!!! All of my pictures in the camera tab were deleted! :(

is there any way I can retrieve them? I have some sentimental pictures and I havent had a chance to save it because I was planning on buying a hard drive so I could store them.

I really don't care about the recent pictures that I have, I just really want my old pictures. I think I had 300-600 pics saved, and it just randomly deleted. No one touched my phone. I know for a fact that I havent used my camera in a couple days. Can anyone help me please?!?

I also don't care if I cant get all of them back, I at least want the ones from my vacation, and my last picture of my grandmother before she passed. Those are the last memories I have of her, hence why I wanted to buy a hard drive so I can store them there.

I noticed this a couple days ago, and the oldest picture saved on there from my camera folder was from Monday. I have my other pictures from viber, instagram, screenshots, downloads, etc. Its just my camera that I noticed missing...

thank you!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Do you have an SD card in your phone and was the phone saving them to your SD card by default? Twice I've had my card spontaneously unmount and all the content was gone. When I remounted the card all my content was back. It's worth a look.

3. jajabinx

jajabinx Lurker

No, it wasnt saving on my SD card. And I already took my sd card off and put it back on, but it still didnt show up. I restarted it and took out my SIM and still nothing.

4. That's really too bad. The only other possibility I can think of is to just search your files if you haven't done it already. Maybe some app moved them. It's not a big hope but better than giving up. You could use a file manager to scan through the directories. Sometimes they get saved in multiple directories. :(

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews