1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Photos disappearing.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MKeditor, May 22, 2011.

1. MKeditor

MKeditor Well-Known Member

Twice now almost all my photos have vanished from the gallery. I probably had 200 photos. Now there are only one or two per folder. Anyone have any experience with this?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. MartinS

MartinS Android Expert

Me. My phone seems to have completely deleted a ton of older pictures. It's not just the Gallery, they have been completely removed - gutted about some of them.

3. bpacheco89

bpacheco89 Newbie

Its definitely a glitch with the phones... I lost all my pics... trust me, get Quickpic and never look back again...

4. MartinS

MartinS Android Expert

It's the fact that the are physically deleted rather than just not picked up by Gallery that I find worrying.

5. Wow, this is a bit disturbing. Does it happen when your phone is overloaded with apps and stuff? I can imagine something like that happening only of the storage card has problems or the phone hard drive was damaged...software delete operations - maybe a virus? Possible?

6. MartinS

MartinS Android Expert

Mine wasn't overloaded. Plenty of app space and I barely use the SD portion (no music, films etc).

7. bpacheco89

bpacheco89 Newbie

True that is the worry especially since mine deleted pics and vids... after quickpic no problem ever again

Nexus S Forum

The Nexus S release date was December 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

December 2010
Release Date
Reviews