• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Photos not viewable

PhantumNZ

Lurker
Aug 16, 2015
Hi all. Have serious problem of photos not viewable after taking. Intermittent problem. Saving photos to SD and I think I am using android 4.4.

Haven't updated to lollipop as I have heard that no real advantage and potential to slow down phone as using more resources.

If I were to update need to back up phone abd not sure how to do this and what is a good reliable back up app. Different ones claim so much but have also seen poor reviews re-support of apps.

Has anyone else had problems with photos not being able to view. Have deleted cache and gone into root system and deleted cache partition several times. Have no 3rd party photo/camera apps. Have used Avira anti-mal ware checker and cone out clean.

Any advice helpful.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones