• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Photos-Samsung Galaxy S4

denisa_maria

Lurker
May 11, 2016
Hello :) I am new here, I made this account just to find an answer and i hope to be helped. I have a Samsung Galaxy s4. Yesterday I took like 300 photos. When I arrived home I figured out that I can't see the photos. Is a single photo that shows on every photo i want to see. And that photo is from them. Is there any chance to do something to see the photos? Thank you!

So you can see other photos now that are taken after the 300 photos.

For the 300 photos you cannot "see", can you find them in Gallery? If yes, can you see the full photo when you touch the thumbnail in Gallery?

Next thing to do is , connect your phone to computer using the USB cable. Goto the DCIM folder or the folder where the photos are. Look for the photos that are taken after the 300 photos. Once you find them, you are looking at the folder where your photos are stored. Can you find the 300 photos in this folder?

Upvote 0
Those 300 photos are in the same folder with those taken after, meaning Gallery. I tried to see them on the computer, because I found them, but is the same thing like on the phone. When I try to see any photo from those 300 photos appears that photo. This photo appears on every photo i want to see. How I said from the beginning. I think there is nothing to do

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones