• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Photos taken with your Galaxy S3 :)

Nice morning hike in Arizona
c6679775.jpg

My finger after surgery from cutting the end off of it

20121106_080818.jpg

Grand Canyon pano
canyon002.jpg

Upvote 0
lol thanks, im still in the grieving process

I will always have respect for 'Bama fans. When UC went to the Sugar bowl against Florida, we were getting hassled by some rude Florida fans after the game about how much we sucked (hey, we got blown out..that wasn't unexpected) and a gent in a Bama shirt stuck up for us and said "They were 30 seconds from seeing us...how close were you?" (context was Texas was 13 seconds away from missing the NC game Florida wasnt even in consideration). I bought him a beer! :D Plus Tuscaloosa is a great place to visit when the weather is warm!

Anybody fathom a guess how the new HTC DLX camera will fair spec wise? I have toyed with other phones (Moto MAXX HD), but its down to something intangible and unreleased so far (HTC DLX) and something that seems to have a huge following; S3.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones