• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help photo's working but camcorder not! Idea's?

SOOTY

Lurker
Jun 7, 2010
Done a quick search but the post said it had been sorted. So....

The camera works great, just touch the screen and it does it's focus thing.... blah blah.... but then when i'm in camcorder it says press to start recording, so I press and the focus box comes on the screen, changes colour then does it's thing and then.... NOTHING.

Am I being silly and missing something very obvious?

:thinking:Have had my Incredible for a while but have not tried to use the camcorder until now. My camera has worked great form day one but when I went to use the camcorder today it will not start the timer. When I press the screen to start the recorder it beeps like I am trying to capture a photo but nothing else happens. Please help, don't know what to do!

Upvote 0
:thinking:Have had my Incredible for a while but have not tried to use the camcorder until now. My camera has worked great form day one but when I went to use the camcorder today it will not start the timer. When I press the screen to start the recorder it beeps like I am trying to capture a photo but nothing else happens. Please help, don't know what to do!

This is a Desire forum but have you tried the trackball to start recordings rather than pressing on the screen like in the post above?
Not sure if Incredible has a trackball mind, but that's how Desires work.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones