• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Welcome to the AndroidForums, Suzanne!

What kind of tablet do you have?

Also, you mean you have pictures on an SD card from your camera? If the SD card is compatible with your tablet, you might be able to mount it directly to your tablet and access them from there.

If not, I think you'll probably have to transfer the pictures to your PC first before transferring them to your tablet.

In any case, the folks in your tablet's specific forum can probably help you best.

Let us know! :)

Cheers!

Upvote 0
Is it possible to transfer droid 3 pics to a usb drive directly or to a photo kiosk without downloading to your computer first and transferring to a thumb drive?

Welcome to the AndroidForums, try6.

I don't know this for sure, but I would think a photo kiosk would be able to take the SD card (micro SD, I assume...I don't know what they Droid 3 uses) and you should be able to search and select directly from the files listed by the kiosk.

I'm not a big proponent of removing my SD card from my phones (having to power down and remove the battery first in order to get access to it), but I don't see why it wouldn't work for you.

Just be very careful when removing, handling, and reinserting said card back into your phone.

Cheers!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones