• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Physical Keyboard Problems

ska11153

May 3, 2011
So when I decide to use the physical keyboard I have noticed that it tends to not be able to keep up with my typing and ends up skipping letters, and then I have to go back to add those letters in. Has anyone had this issue or is there a problem with my phone? Also, if you have had this issue, did you find a fix for it?

To do the fix mentioned above you have to root your phone (hacking it and voiding your warranty).

or wait til gingerbread? (if there's no fix in gb I'm going to hop on the root train... afterall my upgrade is available in october, so voiding my warranty for a couple months won't kill me)

texting with this phone is a pain. the keyboard is useless for quick messges and on screen can be hit or miss.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones