• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Picasa folder on gallery

Does anyone know how to delete this annoying Picasa folder from the gallery app? i don't even have a Picasa account, tried to clear the data it did delete it but it came right back really getting in my nerves, thanks

Go to system settings, accounts, select your google account, uncheck picasa. Not sure if that will do it but worth a shot.

Reactions: Gldrz1
Upvote 0
Go to system settings, accounts, select your google account, uncheck picasa. Not sure if that will do it but worth a shot.

Yeah i tried that but when i get to accounts there's no boxes to check or uncheck anything :( bummer!
Edit: it did work! Lol!! as always i didn't realize had to have sync on to be able to see the check boxes so unchecked picassa then cleared gallery data and like magic folder is gone thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones