• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pick your color!

Which color?

• Black

Votes: 99 72.3%
  • White

Votes: 28 20.4%
  • Undecided

Votes: 10 7.3%

• Total voters
I would choose black, but I hope and pray COLORWARE gets a hold of this phone. I've invested the money into them and it's definitely not a let down, whatsoever. They've already got Nexus One!!

You can pretty much get your phone painted whatever color you want and it's not something you could do at home, as they're pretty much using cutting-edge technology to color the devices.

Reactions: mybad and Norril
Upvote 0
I would choose black, but I hope and pray COLORWARE gets a hold of this phone. I've invested the money into them and it's definitely not a let down, whatsoever. They've already got Nexus One!!

You can pretty much get your phone painted whatever color you want and it's not something you could do at home, as they're pretty much using cutting-edge technology to color the devices.
That site is pretty sick! It would be nice if they picked up the evo.

Upvote 0
I'm gonna customize mine anyways with this:

image-3215015-10550783
ZAGG | ZAGGskins | Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield

any idea how long it normally takes them to get a skin out for a new phone?

Upvote 0
Probably black. I doubt I will put a case on a phone that large so white will probably get dirty. Maybe I will change my mind if I think it looks cool in person but I've seen too many white Macbooks and iPhones after a few months of steady use...dingy and dull in spots.

I will probably just get a Zagg and maybe a thin silicone case if I have any scares (dropping it etc)

Upvote 0
But you have to admit, that shade of blue is a knockout.

I am sure there has to be a company out there that can do different color back covers for phones. Only wish they would do it for the EVO. The way I see it with the EVO coming out full force with these accessories, it may just be the Sprint phone that will get a following of aftermarket goodies much like the iPhone has. but only time will tell.

TS out

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones