• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Picking the best Android phone....great article

Like some reviews do, they either dismiss or downplay call quality. Its not just the carrier and the network. The phone plays a part in it too.

Anytime I have 4 phones, all on the same carrier, 2 had bad reception where I worked, (a bad reception area) my next phone had better reception than the other 2, and my latest has better reception than all 3, I would think the phone plays a part too....

The phones were, in the order I brought them:
Samsung u740, Samsung Omnia 1, Droid 1, X.

So he picked the Inc and the EVO, and his personal fav was the Inc. Its a Sense UI thing. Thats all. Some software tweaking to the X and Samsung phones, and they can hold their own against other phones. (the Samsung phones might need a lil more than software tweaking...)

I personally think 4" is the sweet spot for screen size. I can see 4" becoming the new 3.5"-3.7".

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones