• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

picplaypost for android

A

Android Question

There is an app for apple users called picplaypost..it is an app in which you can combine pictures and photos then post it on instagram..HOW ABOUT FOR ANDROID USERS?? but the problem is.. I want android to make picplaypost downloadable for android users too :( this could make android users more happy.. pr make an app that is the same as the picplaypost app. please :(

Hello and welcome to android Forums. My name is SolApathy & I will be assisting you with your question submitted through the guest “ask a question” service! We would like to welcome you to our forums; we look forward to assisting you today!

Thanks for the request! The best place to make this request is with the developer of the app!

I hope this answer has assisted you with your issue! Please note that if you have any questions you can easily resubmit another question using the same “ask a question feature” and one of our staff experts will quickly assist you. If you prefer to have an interactive response please feel free to register with android forums. It is free and we have a wonderful community that is dedicated to helping each other with any questions you may have!

Register today!<----Link

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones