• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Pics & stuff from to....?

You would have to either plug in the MicroSD to your PC via your phone or reader then just select all the pics and videos off the card. Then I would assume it is like HC where you need a program called like Android Transfer or something and it lets you put pictures, video and all that stuff onto the Galaxy Nexus because it does not support Mass Storage Mode but Android 4.0 does.

Upvote 0
Thanks a million...

By the way, get the phone, it shits on anything else I've ever owned or played with, especially the iPhone (I've owned the last 3 excluding the 4S). Although obviously can't comment on the LTE version, only thing that could scupper that would be battery life. On the GSM version I'm getting decent battery time.

Currently on 74% with 7h 4m on battery, admittedly with light use.

The phone will be even better when they sort out flash support.

Reactions: 04stangman
Upvote 0
I'm actually owning a Nexus S and I'm worried about losing all my game data like "blast monkeys", "angry birds", ... when my GNex finally arrives (ordered and paid back in october).
Does this work the same way? Just install the game on the GNex and copy/paste the game folder from the Nexus S to the GNex?
Thanks for your help!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones