• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Picture issue

kricky517

Lurker
Jun 22, 2017
I have a Zte Z958 phone. A week ago I took two pictures and I couldn't find them later but I figured maybe I thought I took them but didn't.
But then last night I took about 60 pics. I know I took them for sure. So last night I went to look through the pics. The pics were there but they were taking a long time to load. The picture boxes were just white and in the corner there was a number 60 with the loading circle (hope u know what I mean). Anyway I figured my phone just needed a reboot so I did and then all the pics I took were gone. Up top it said that the backup was complete. But usually when my pics are backed up they are sent to Google photos but the original stays on my phone. Any idea how to find these missing pictures????

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones