1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Picture Message(MMS)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TipTech, Dec 26, 2009.

1. TipTech

TipTech Member

I've ran into a problem with taking/sending a picture with my Droid. I take a picture..on Normal quality setting, with 2mp size setting and everything works fine. That is, Until I go to send that picture to someone else. Now keep in mind the people I have tried sending to do not have a smartphone. They have the Envy and the Envy 2. Anyways the one person said it did not even show up as getting a message, the other said it received the message but could not open/load the picture. Now, I first tried taking a normal picture, Highest quality setting, 5mp size..and was having the same problem so I reduced everything as much as I could and still having problems. I am curious if there is anyone else that is having this problem? Thanks

Advertisement

2. kraze0g

kraze0g Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    lots are having this problem. you are not alone. most say if u send from verizon to verizon phones it'll work, but i found that not the case. not sure what the deal is. htc / verizon has failed to give a response other than their regular scripted response

very frustrating if u keep in contact w/ family this way n want to share images

3. JYo

JYo Active Member

Nov 29, 2009
    I had the same problem yesterday. I've had problems on and off with sending pictures. Sent to 2 different verizon phones (from my Motorola Droid), both with the same results. Cannot open... :thinking:

4. TipTech

TipTech Member

Not sure what the deal is..but would definitely like to see Verizon at least recognize it as a problem.