• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Picture Messages

schdy37

Nov 8, 2010
For the last week I have been having difficulty receiving picture messages from several different friends. I get a yellow message box saying downloading. When I click on the message box I get the message content and an good till date approx 7 calendar days later. I also am having problems with messages i send from my computer. same result. I called Verizon and all the messages they send me are ok. They said nothing wrong with the phone. We tried clearing cache with no results. The

that was the one of the many problems that fascinate is having since the last update...
there was a replacement program up until today because vz is pushing out new update that should correct the many problems including the pic message problem..
I tried that with no succes. Today Verizon made me reset my phone. They now feel ther is a problem with the phone and offer to replace it with a Factory Refurb. Will not allow me to trade for Samsung charge. I may just wait for the next major update and see what happens. I can receive pic messages from various senders.

Upvote 0
I downloaded CHOMP free from the Market.
Sorry to be a ****, but I just wanted to clarify. You downloaded ChompSMS right? Chomp is a web browser it look like.

I'm going to try it. Handscent seems a little buggy lately and GoSMS isnt much customizable add-ons. Also GoSMS doesn't save your messages as drafts if you get pulled away from typing them.

Thanks for posting. Having a quarter million apps is great, but in a way, it makes it harder to find ones that match what you really want them for.

Upvote 0
Sorry to be a ****, but I just wanted to clarify. You downloaded ChompSMS right? Chomp is a web browser it look like.

I'm going to try it. Handscent seems a little buggy lately and GoSMS isnt much customizable add-ons. Also GoSMS doesn't save your messages as drafts if you get pulled away from typing them.

Thanks for posting. Having a quarter million apps is great, but in a way, it makes it harder to find ones that match what you really want them for.
Chomp MMS!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones