1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Picture Not Sending

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by PetOwner, Dec 4, 2013.

1. PetOwner

PetOwner Newbie

I've been trying to send a picture, but after 10-15 minutes it still says "Sending". I end up delete text message. How can I fix this?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Extreme Android User

Are you sure you have data connectivity? Text is sent by 2G, but pictures are sent by 3G/4G.

Also, one or more of your carrier's servers could temporarily be down.

3. PetOwner

PetOwner Newbie

It seems like my 3G is connected when the wifi is off. But the pic still is sending.

4. JonathanWhitey

JonathanWhitey Android Enthusiast

I've actually been having the same issue... But it may be with conquest and not my phone. Are you on stock?

5. Madbat

Madbat Android Expert

I'm running conquest and MMS works fine.

6. Kritter888

Kritter888 Android Enthusiast

And I've noticed it can happen if you're sending a mesg & someone else has sent you a message simultaneously can error it out or if using a different messenger other than the stock app such as text secure, which I haven't been able to get MMS working on that it's strange there

7. kwknott

kwknott Android Expert

Are you using 3rd party app or stock app. Most 3rd party apps don't work with mms.

8. bob-st

bob-st Android Enthusiast

I also had the problem on conquest.

MMS worked fine for a couple of months then just stopped sending. I tried a bunch of things that didn't work... finely reinstalled conquest and mms works flawlessly again :)

9. Blazin65

Blazin65 Well-Known Member

I've had a few problems sending pics also. Just the same as the original post said. Can someone tell me what Conquest is? I Googled it and it looks like a game app?

10. Madbat

Madbat Android Expert

Its a custom ROM for our phone

11. LizMac

LizMac Android Enthusiast

I've had this problem on occasion and I'm currently on stock. For some reason, I've solved this by uploading the MMS to Dropbox and sending by DB. Weird. Actually, since KK update, no problems (knock on wood) so far.

12. Madbat

Madbat Android Expert

You got kitkat on the victory????

13. LizMac

LizMac Android Enthusiast

Sorry, meant to say that i don't have the Victory, but it's happened on my moto. Sorry. multitasking ability is failing. Hahaha

14. Kritter888

Kritter888 Android Enthusiast

Since TextSecure has data channel Push Services it helps With using Mms vs entering the Mms URL,
    Proxy & Port Manually But you Putting a lot of Trust in Moxie Which at least To me Feels like I have a Choice in Privacy Vs knowing every SMS is read & since will be the default in cyanogenmod a whole community does

& my Mms works

Attached Files:

15. billy_BoB94

billy_BoB94 Lurker

How do you get the conquest Rom? I'm having these issues as well

16. Madbat

Madbat Android Expert

Its on vmroms forum.

Samsung Galaxy Victory Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Victory release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 2100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews