• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Picture quality....rendering issue???

flyjbaker

Android Expert
Oct 17, 2009
I am not so sure I am happy with the 2D picture quality. It could be an issue with the way the pictures are rendered when you (re)view them thru the gallery app. But they just seem flat and somewhat yellowish(maybe too warm). If I go to gallery>all camera shots....when a view a 3D pic and then swipe to view a 2D pic, the 2D picture seems to be rendered normally and then it goes to this flat yellowish tint about 1 second after the switch is made. I literally have to edit the pic through the native app to get it to look normal....I actually choose the "cool" selection(I think that is what it is called) to get it to look normal. Sometimes the "auto enhance will do it.

I do not know if this is just a rendering issue on the phone and maybe it might look normal once it is downloaded to another medium. But the 2D pics basically look like crap when (re)viewed on the camera displayed.

Anybody else notice this? View a 2D pic that is preceded by a 3D pic and you will notice a color change shortly after you make the "Swipe" to the 2D.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones