1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Pictures and specs of HTC's full 2010 LINEUP!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by wonderbread, Dec 6, 2009.

1. vzwfanboy

vzwfanboy Newbie

This brochure leads me to believe that the passion will come out this year. I'm going to trust BGR

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SoCalMiles

SoCalMiles Well-Known Member

+1 I think this actually doesn't necessarily confirm anything for the U.S. except maybe a couple new T-mobile phones coming. And If anything just confirms what I said earlier today about the "Passion" being the "Google" phone. That's why it wouldn't be listed in this packet.

Now the only evidence that goes against my theory of it being the "Google" phone is the mention of the Passion in the Hero 2.1 Rom. This could mean that it is coming with Sense U.I. on it or that I'm totally wrong and its not the "Google" phone. Either way if a Snapdragon driven, 4.3 inch screen having, keyboard-less, Android BEAST comes to Verizon by the end of Jan...we all win!...Sense U.I. would be nice though!

3. Android_LIFE

Android_LIFE Android Enthusiast

Just got back from a trip out of town, just wanted to post up real quick...

ITS LIKE AN ORGY IN THIS B$*CH!!!!! (with all the new threads & posting)

FRIGGIN' MADHOUSE!!!!!

I will catch up with everyone & post later today, after I get some zzzzzz's

I almost can't sleep now.

4. Mykpfsu

Mykpfsu Android Expert

Yes. This leak is only for Tmobile. The leaker acted as if he was leaking the entire HTC catalog for the first half of 2010.

5. Y314K

Y314K Well-Known Member

It's only for Euro TMobile... Nothing to do with US... Nice to see some pics of osme HTC phones but doesn't tell us crap about releases or US version phones..