• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pictures not able to see them

ohiodad

Lurker
Jan 20, 2010
Can someone help me... I'm on sprint with an HTC hero. Running handcent sms. People send me pictures, they come through on my phone as a gray arrow pointing right like you should be able to click them and play the media, but nothing happens when you click them. I've confirmed that what they are sending me is just a picture taken with a sprint phone.. Why won't the picture display in handcent? What do I have to do to see these pictures? Can anyone help? I'm sure it is some silly setting that i can't figure out or something!
Thanks a bunch!
Ohiodad

see i got a text while at work and it gave me A LOT of options to view the attachment - then someone came in my office and i had to switch off my phone and actually do work ( :D ) but when I went back, i had the same arrow but this time when i click it - no choices....it is possible that if you don't view the attachment when u first view the text that it's "lost?"

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones