• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Pictures not showing up in HTC Widget "people"

sessman

Nov 4, 2009
San Diego
anyone know why my contacts pictures wouldnt be show in my People widget, im using the single line widget and none of my pictures linked with FB are showing up they are just blank, but when i go to the actual list of contacts, and to my favorites, the pictures are there next to the names. I used it before and it worked fine, i recently wiped my phone and now they arent working.
if anyone has solved this problem or has any ideas let me know, my homescreen looks blank without them lol

sessman, did you ever solve this problem? I am having the exact same problem now. all my contacts have photos linked from Facebook, but when I add these people to the favourites on the people widget they just appear as a grey 'head shape'. also when I make calls, no android man or contact photo- just black screen.
I would really like it if you could help me as its driving me mad.

Upvote 0
I am also having this problem. I realize it is a year later after the last post, but was wondering if anyone has solved this problem. I just recently had this problem on my HTC Hero. I reset the phone then after the reset, the facebook pictures in my contacts were not showing up. Before the reset, everything was fine. I took the phone to Sprint and they had no idea of what the problem was. I am getting a new phone from Sprint, so we will see if this solves the problem. I know it's time to update the phone, but haven't seen anything that really makes me want to upgrade yet. Any suggestions, please let me know.

Kevin

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones