• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pictures of Iphone 4 lines

tjreishus

Android Enthusiast
Nov 8, 2009
This is one of the reasons (one of many) that I can't get into the iphone. Just like I can't get into star trek conventions or beanie babys from way back at Christmas time 1993.

iPhone 4 launch day line watch (update: Woz in action) -- Engadget

All I can do is feel sorry for them.

I actually purchased my first Apple product a couple weeks ago. My wife is an avid reader and loves her Kindle. Except for the fact that she reads a lot at night and is always messing around with finding a perfect light to light up her screen. After reading a lot of reviews on the Ipad, I found that it is really only good for one thing; an expensive e-book reader that is back lit. Being a GREAT husband, I decided to get it for my wife so she could enjoy reading more at night and in the car. I went into best buy to get one and I could not believe the response. The salesman had such a huge grin on his face and he was nearly jumping with excitement for me. He told me that I am going to LOVE this thing. I told him it wasn't for me, I would never buy an apple product for myself. I told him it was for my wife to use as an ebook reader and that all the reviews say that it's really only good for that and the ipad is the worst product that apple has ever produced. I almost felt bad for saying that. He looked at me as if I just shot his wife. He didn't say much to me after that. He just packed it up and handed it to me. On the way out 4 different people saw me with the Ipad package and tried to high five me. I shook my head and left. It's a very strange cult to be so excited about something that is soooo poor. I thought that maybe after a few weeks of messing with it, that I would learn to like it (but not tell anyone of course), but it's just the opposite. I dislike the thing even more! My droid is so much more useful than that. As much as I don't like it, it is a great e-book reader and picture viewer.

It's missing something:
starwarsnerds.jpg

(they waited and waited for the first star wars prequel and all they got in the end was Jar Jar and "yippee!")

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones