• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pictures Taken With Evo Camera to show quality

Main thing I notice is distortion toward the edges but c'mon...the lens is a tiny chip of glass. .

that could also be because there is no deticated capture button. so i have to push the button screen. im sure it can feel that slight touch since it captures the pic so fast. i think if there is a hack that can let you use the volume button to take the pics like i can on my pre then it would help with that.

Upvote 0
1268369467281.jpg
GOING BLIND FROM
AWESOMENESS

Upvote 0
(S)He thinks there's a trackpad.

lol SHE(HENCE THE PIC HAHA)

and oh wow lol

i've been looking at the evo for so long and i actually never noticed it didn't have a optical thing like that Incredible

oooh lol
i used to hate taking self-portraits of myself with my friends iphone(you know with the camera pointed at me)
because i couldn't easily find the button on the screen
and yet i'll have to do the same thing onthe evo

Oh boy...o well lol

Upvote 0

and oh wow lol

i've been looking at the evo for so long and i actually never noticed it didn't have a optical thing like that Incredible

oooh lol
i used to hate taking self-portraits of myself with my friends iphone(you know with the camera pointed at me)

Oh boy...o well lol

Evo may be a slightly different experience due to the front facing camera.

Upvote 0
Outstanding pics for a phone..the photo/camcorder capabilities are one of the main draws for me to this phone..that, and a non Apple/Microsoft OS

Thanks for the look into the future

funny thing to me...I'm so old I owned the first year Ninja...saw Jesus on it many a time :)

a 1985 ninja was my first bike. since then i have had a 99 ninja, 2002 ninja, and now the 2006 ninja i have. but i still have the 1985 in the garage! its a classic.

Upvote 0

and oh wow lol

oooh lol

Oh boy...o well lol

uh yeah, why not just use the camera on the FRONT of the Evo?

on another note, this camera REALLY struggles in low light, gets all jittery and the shutter speed deteriorates. HTC is known for bad low light performance though so Im not surprised. Actually, i havent seen a cam phone yet that performs WELL in low light, just a little better than HTC's

Upvote 0
uh yeah, why not just use the camera on the FRONT of the Evo?

on another note, this camera REALLY struggles in low light, gets all jittery and the shutter speed deteriorates. HTC is known for bad low light performance though so Im not surprised. Actually, i havent seen a cam phone yet that performs WELL in low light, just a little better than HTC's

Because the one on the front will produce extremely poor quality pictures being only 1.3

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones