• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pictures taken with your Shift!

kbrn

Android Enthusiast
Feb 5, 2010
I've seen threads like this in other phone's forums.
So I was wondering and why not?
We should have a thread like this too for us Evo Shifts users
I enjoy taking pictures with my phones (well since My Samsung Moment)
There's lots of Camera apps and different combination of features on each app.
I use the stock camera app and Camera 360 ultimate most of the time.
Here's a few pics to start...

5474411228_a36f5b6d14_z.jpg
5474411270_ea3d67e001_z.jpg

5473813661_4d1275f42c_z.jpg
5474411312_5deeea472a_z.jpg

I'll be waiting for you guys to share some ... =)

I think it's because the camera on this phone isn't really the greatest. There are so many phones out there with much higher quality cameras that take much better pictures. I'm not bashing Shift whatsoever, I love the pictures on it, but it's like really being excited about dual core processors in PCs when quad cores are already out there.

Upvote 0
I've tried taking pictures with the Shift lots of times, but the quality's been pretty bad. This is really frustrating, especially since I'm a pretty goog ophtographer. The photos have all come out super grainy. I've only tried shots of friends/family so far, all with the flash. If anyone has any tips, I'd like to hear them.

Upvote 0
Great photos. I haven't had much of a chance to play with mine yet or any apps really. I'll check out both listed and if I have something comparable/decent will post
I've tried Vignette also, a little more tweaks than camera 360 and works great.
I just like camera 360 cause of the simplicity and of course because it is effective.
looking fwd. to see some pics!

Upvote 0
I've seen threads like this in other phone's forums.
So I was wondering and why not?
We should have a thread like this too for us Evo Shifts users
I enjoy taking pictures with my phones (well since My Samsung Moment)
There's lots of Camera apps and different combination of features on each app.
I use the stock camera app and Camera 360 ultimate most of the time.
Here's a few pics to start...

5474411228_a36f5b6d14_z.jpg
5474411270_ea3d67e001_z.jpg

5473813661_4d1275f42c_z.jpg
5474411312_5deeea472a_z.jpg

I'll be waiting for you guys to share some ... =)

Any way you (or anyone else) can share the camera 360 app with me? I had it when i first got my shift, but then i had to get it replaced. When I did so (much to my demise) the app was no longer available on the market. I loved that app. Would be greatly appreciated by anyone. You can email it to me as an attachment vagilik@vagilik.com.

Thanks,
Vagilik

Upvote 0
Any way you (or anyone else) can share the camera 360 app with me? I had it when i first got my shift, but then i had to get it replaced. When I did so (much to my demise) the app was no longer available on the market. I loved that app. Would be greatly appreciated by anyone. You can email it to me as an attachment vagilik@vagilik.com.

Thanks,
Vagilik

Still on the market.
Camera 360 Ultimate is the paid version.

Here's the free version:
https://market.android.com/details?id=vStudio.Android.Camera360&feature=search_result

Upvote 0
How would I post pictures? I'm kind of a noob at forums.
you can upload them to an image hosting site such as imageshack.com,tinypic.com once you upload them the site will give you a link to your picture or a forum code which you can paste here by clicking on the image icon of your reply box or simply by typing these comands
COLOR]

Reactions: knightprincess13
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones