1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

pictures

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Penfold1, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Penfold1

Penfold1 Member

Hi. Can anybody please tell me an easy way to transfer pics from my phone to the micro SD card?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. nigsy

nigsy Android Enthusiast

You need a file explorer like Androzip or put the SD card in your PC and do it that way.

Not sure if Airdroid can do it easily, but it's a great app to have installed for moving files between the phone/PC and vice versa.

Can you not move it using the gallery app? Press and hold the photo and check what options are available. You can in Quickpic.

3. Penfold1

Penfold1 Member

ok thanks. Downloaded Androzip, but where (which folder) are my pictures stored???

4. Jon_LTD

Jon_LTD Android Expert

Check under the DCIM folder under the internal storage. I believe that's the default save location.

Also, if this is something you want to do on a regular basis, I believe there is an option under the camera settings to auto save pictures to the ext SD card.

funkylogik likes this.
  5. Penfold1

Penfold1 Member

snybody know where the option to default to sd card storage is?

6. mydian

mydian Android Expert

If you mean for when you take pictures/video it's in the camera settings.

funkylogik likes this.
  7. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;)

Dont mess around with computers. in the camera app set it to save to SD. the s3 has a simple file explorer app called My Files, its a lot easier to use that when you get used to it :thumbup:

8. Penfold1

Penfold1 Member

OK thanks to all. Think I've got it sorted now

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews