• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Sorry to Hijack this thread but at this point I could (almost) care less about the ROM upgrade. What I desperately need is a PIM that actually works the way a good PIM should. Android's is totally subpar for even basic business use and all the apps in the market have little or no calendar/contact integration. I came from Palm and Agendus was by far the BEST PIM I have ever used! Once they get it up and running I will be one happy camper. But my OCD for 2.x is tempered by my need for a better PIM.

how dare you hijack our thread!!!
nah just playing, remember Android came out less then three years ago and is already making leaps and bounds forward in Mobil Operating Systems. But you can't expect everything to be perfect at this point. Like the rest of us waiting for 2.1 and root, you must be patient

Upvote 0
thank you TS

this is for you
m8efdz.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones