• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pink color

This app has been working on the latest official version for over a year. Support is gone. There was an android update (MIUI) and this happened with the email application.
The color means nothing and there are no such settings. You can only assign a color to a specific account, but it doesn't cover the message panel. There have never been such options because it is a simple and effective application. I suspect that the introduction of "dark mode" to android caused this problem, but changing to "light mode" does not fix the problem with Solmail.

Upvote 0
Ah, I knew that they'd dropped support for Sol Calendar a long time ago, didn't know whether this one would be the same. Yeah, not even in the Play Store any more, so not easy to test the "dark mode" theory (there's a 2017 version in apkmirror, but I don't really want to set up an email app in order to test a bug when there's no possibility of a fix coming). But yeah, an incompatibility with an unsupported app sounds possible. I'd wondered whether a "night light" feature might also do this, since toggling display mode doesn't help, but such things are typically system-wide and don't require any action on the app dev's part so that's unlikely to be it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones