• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Pink Screenshots

any chance it looks somewhat like this?
Screenshot_2012-12-15-22-55-00_zps9fd1440b.png

Upvote 0
Took another screenshot of the desktop, but this time with the camera launcher uninstalled. Same result. The program is 'Screenshot UX'
Did you get the paid version? I'm not gonna get it just to test but there is only 1 review of the latest version with a N7 and it's not exactly positive.. The free version is tho.

Can you just uninstall Screenshot UX and take a screenshot the regular way? Power+vol down

Upvote 0
Did you get the paid version? I'm not gonna get it just to test but there is only 1 review of the latest version with a N7 and it's not exactly positive.. The free version is tho.

Can you just uninstall Screenshot UX and take a screenshot the regular way? Power+vol down
1. I only have the free version. But as long as this does not work, I am not going to spend any money. I sent a mail to the developer for help.

2. Screenshots with the 2 buttons works.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones