1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Pinning share apps changed my share option and I can't get it back

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dheymann, Dec 24, 2020.

1. dheymann

dheymann Member

I just got a Pixel 4a 5G. It has android 11. I learned you can change what apps are pinned to your share sheet. I pinned 4 apps and now my share option has changed. When you first click on the 3 dot menu in Chrome a page shows up with lots of options. One is SHARE but it also has an icon next to it for one share app. My K-9 mail was there before I pinned other apps. Now my Messages are there. I want to get my K-9 mail back there but I can't figure out how to do it. I have attached two screen shots. One shows the share option (with the messages icon instead of the K-9 mail icon that was there before) and one shows the share sheet. I would appreciate any help you can give. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Best Answer:
    Post #4 by ajhk, Dec 24, 2020 (2 points)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

3. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

From the 2nd screen shot, just scroll right...

ocnbrze likes this.
  4. dheymann

dheymann Member

That will allow me to select the share I want but how do I get the app icon back on the first screen shot?

5. ajhk

ajhk Newbie

The app that shows up next to "Share" is the last app you used to share a website, as far as I know. If K9 shows up in the share sheet, just share any website with it, and next time it should appear directly next to "Share".

ocnbrze and Dannydet like this.
  6. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^this^^^^^^

Dannydet likes this.

Google Pixel 4A Forum

The Google Pixel 4A release date is 20 August. Features and Specs include a 5.81" inch screen, 12MP camera, 6GB RAM, Snapdragon 730 processor, and 3140mAh battery.

20 August
Release Date
Reviews