• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pirates of the Caribbean (Master of the Seas) health/energy/stamina template

drdnaught1

Jan 2, 2012
I've been playing Pirates about a month now. I'm level low 50s out of 60, which means I don't have that much room to change my template. I currently have 25 health, 11 stamina, and something like 240 energy.

Usually, when I log in, I can use up all my stamina without getting attacked. Two days ago (Saturday) I noticed that I couldn't be logged in for 20 seconds before I'd get my health knocked to zero, and in the course of initiating ten battles back to back, I'd get attacked 2-3 times. Yesterday, this didn't happen though. Maybe a lot more people were logged in on Saturday...

I figured that maybe the very recent update has changed how "available" we are to get attacked by other players. This could impact how I alter my template the remaining few times until I hit level 60...

Anyway my question is for players who are also at the higher levels. What amount of health, stamina and energy do you have and has it worked well? I considered concentrating more on boosting my health to counter the increased number of attacks, but then thought that what would end up happening is that I'd still get killed because I could get attacked by more players before my health would be 0, and then it would cost me more to repair my ship since that appears proportional to how much health you have (I think) and what level you are (this I know).

@drdnaught1 .. I'm in the low 40's and have 77E, 50S, 92H and I find it pretty rare that I get my health knocked down to zero but it does happen and, like you said, it means they line up and I get attacked longer :) and yes, it costs a ton to fix my ship now. (I wish I saw your post earlier)
I do run out of Energy way to much so for the next while I am only building Energy with my level points. I also do not attack very much any more so my Stamina is okay I think.

So taking me experience and combining it with your comments, I'd say 3 out of 5 leveling point goes to energy with 1 each to stamina and health? So you;d have 165E 55S 55H? Think that would work?

Upvote 0
At level 132, I have 30 health and wish I had left it at 10! my energy is 613 and stamina at 10.
Questing takes stamina. but it will rebuild on it's own. As for health, any decent sized attack will steal your health. The higher your number though, the more it costs to rebuild in gold or gems. or the longer it takes to rebuild itself. I know of a player who actually started over from a level in the 90s just to change all his levels.
He is now 145 and can fight and recover quickly to fight again!

as you finish your night quests, your only goal is to level up, which requires energy and lots and lots of it. to go from level 200 to 201 takes a billion energy point. nope. that wasn't a type-o.

where I am now takes over 3 million point to level up!

Upvote 0
Make sure that you use the 5 points you get when you level up for energy. NEVER use these for attack or defense. keep you health at about 10. depending on how much you are going to battle at one time, your stamina is fine at between 10 and 30.

That being said, when you are gifted energy it goes into your energy bank. which also "recharges" at a point every 2 minutes. so if you only have say 65 energy points as your energy bank, and 350 energy is sent, only 65 goes in your bank. any extra energy just dissipates.

Gifting stamina is mostly considered an insult. it is totally useless unless it is gifted, comes through the servers to you, at the precise moment you stamina gets radically lowered from say a 30 minute battle. What are the odds of that?

Now, some newbs don't know it's an insult, nor do they know that when the gifting screen comes up, you can back out of it over and over until you find the gift you want to send. Also not shared is the information on bulk gifting. what you send may not always be what it recieved. It will, however be in the same caategory: weapon, cannon, amulet, tackle, energy, stamina or gold.

Good Luck!

NyteSong Level 153

Upvote 0
Where is the "real" forum for Pirates of the Caribbean: Master of the Seas?

At level 107 I have Energy 437, Stamina 35, Health 40. At this level I prefer
receiving gifts of Energy, and add energy when leveling up. But, with lots
of crew, more than 437 energy is received between times I play, so it is lost, so a mix
with other types of gifts is best, except for stamina. Stamina seems to be
a non factor for me, as I usually get attacked and loose all my health often
within a battle or two of turning on the game. Very early in the game I could
use the extra stamina.

Within the past day I seem to have run into bugs where I am attacked by a
ship called "null", and all of my stamina goes away in a single battle. These
attacks do not show up in the message log. Also the
attack and defense levels for ships at the upper islands is a lot lower and not as consistent as it used to be.

Where is the bug forum?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones