• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pissed at Best Buy.....

Just to add my two cents. I used to work for BB and they have the ability to look at there stock and all local stock with just a couple of keystrokes as well as when there next shipment is due in. Which I used to do this for customers when they called in. In my opinilon the people that putty talked yo just really didn't care about his situation that is why he has this problem. Before anyone decides to blast me once I saw the way BB treated a lot of there customers I stopped shopping there all together. BB only cares about there customers as long as you are a high spending customer.

Upvote 0
I'm glad it finally worked out for you. It seems that sometimes you just have to keep trying and talk to several people before one of them finally understands customer service is what they need to deliver. Without their customers the store and their jobs wouldn't exist. The irritating part about your situation is that you were never trying to get them to give you the farm, you just wanted a working phone.

Upvote 0
I think this highly depends on the BB wherever you are. I went in AFTER my 30 days with an issue of the home keys and lower screen glowing when the screen was off and the BB here had no issues with exchanging it. They put me on a list and I just came home today with a white Evo. They even thanked me for being understanding on the 1.5 week wait and for taking a white EVO when I previously had a black one. Good experience all in all.

Upvote 0
Update: Issue resolved

Well, today I got a voicemail and an email from a lady at BB corp. She received my email I sent with a link to this thread. She stated that she called the store and apparently spoke to the GM. They mentioned how sorry they were for the issues my wife was having. She invited us to the store today to meet with the GM to see if they could rectify this problem. Little did we know, they had a shiney new WHITE EVO there waiting to exchange with my wife. The lady from cust serv took us over to mobile and they without hassle excanged the phone.
FINALLY my wife has a smile on her face in regards to this phone company move. I'd like to publicly thank those at BB that realized customer service is most important. To have me a happy customer verses publicly posting my dismay for them all over the Internet will overall benefit them more than it does me. Thank you.

They should give you something for your troubles too.

AHHAHAHAHHAAHAH that was a good one. *cracks oneself up*

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones