1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Pixelated Image with HTC Album widget

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rockinbboy, Jul 21, 2010.

1. rockinbboy

rockinbboy Member
    None

Jul 21, 2010
    So I notice a weird issue with some of my pictures that I've added to the album appear pixelated (think of progressive setting for images) and then it sharpens to be clear after a few moments. If I flick to the other pictures, some might load clear right away, others pause to become clear.

I thought maybe the image was just huge, so it was processing time to display it correctly, but I saw this issue even with smaller sized pictures while larger ones displayed with no hesitation.

Not sure what else could be the issue as i am guessing it might be a particular property in the image. No idea what exactly. any ideas?

Edit: to clarify, its on the homescreen with the widget when you preview pics. Not necessary the application when you open to view the images full screen.

Advertisement

2. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Android Expert
    None

Feb 7, 2010
    I do some stuff and get paid for it...that's all t
    Dallas/Fort Worth
    That's a known issue. The only real solution seems to be to pinch zoom in and right back out and it'll clear up. No one seems to have a solution for why it does that. Same problem exists when looking in the gallery.

3. rockinbboy

rockinbboy Member
    None

Jul 21, 2010
    doh. okay, thanks for the info.

Tags: