• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Be sure to blot the oil away, with a paper towel, from whenever you do get it out of the oven, something about the marianna sauce and cheese make it really greesy too, sometimes cheese pizza does it too. It wil make the pizza taste a lot better.

.....and less chance of heart burn if blot the oil away

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
For cheap and easy pizza buy some hamburger buns. Smash each half down, butter with some garlic salt, and brown. Add fried sliced pepperoni or ground beef mixed with marinara sauce and top with a slice of cheese and bake until the cheese is melted. Add veggies if you like... you can't go wrong with open face pizza burgers.

Upvote 0
For cheap and easy pizza buy some hamburger buns. Smash each half down, butter with some garlic salt, and brown. Add fried sliced pepperoni or ground beef mixed with marinara sauce and top with a slice of cheese and bake until the cheese is melted. Add veggies if you like... you can't go wrong with open face pizza burgers.
you are weird....LOL

Upvote 0
the only thing close for me is totinos....lol

Happy Pizza Rolls GIF by Totino's

Upvote 0
I think it's too complicated for me. I think I'll light a fire and grill myself a nice juicy steak.

By the way today I have a review of my new grill!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones