• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Plague Inc. error. HELP!

Greetings all,
First posting here on the forum and I'm hoping you all can help me. My sister and her husband play a game called "Plague Inc." and got me hooked. I got a smart phone for Christmas. Not the newest, but it works. A Samsung Captivate Galaxy. I'm running gingerbread. I believe it's 2.3.5. Anyways, whenever I try to play the game the loading screen comes up and then it vibrates and comes up with an error message The application plague inc(process com.miniclip.plagueinc) has stopped unexpectedly, please try again." With a force close and report option. I've rebooted the phone, taken out the battery, and uninstalled and reinstalled. If anyone has anything they can offer to help me get this cursed game to work, I will be eternally grateful.

Thanks,
Justin

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones