• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Plague Overclock Kernel Antutu BenchMarks

ShinySide

Extreme Android User
Jul 30, 2011
Palm Bay, Florida
Lets see what those overclocked Esteem's can push out on the benchmarks using AnTuTu Benchmark free from the Market.

My highest so far:
shot_000001.png

Reactions: gbiggie
How are you guys getting that much ram?? I tried Antutu and i only get about 290 ram. Why is that? I have cwm and oc'ed at 1.7 ghz. I want at least 400 ram!! =(

try clearing out all the running apps as well as all the inactive tasks. you should download "fast reboot" so it could free all your ram at a press of an app.

Reactions: frdalmat92
Upvote 0
Wow. Could you tell me how you got those rams and what tweaks you do....that score is good!!!

Only "tweak" is the overclock kernel. Thats actually the stock rom. 100% stock besides root, CWR and the kernel.

But I do kill all apps and services and run fast reboot before doing runs in Antutu thats how I get the high ram score

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones