• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Kupferrot

Jun 7, 2020
Hello People,

I developed a game as a hobby over the last weeks and kept adding patches to improve the game and add further content.

Edit 25.05.2021: I reached over 1000 downloads by now, some of them came from this Forum. Thank you very much.

Feel free to try it out:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...etTowerDefence

It is a simple Tower Defense game. You can build and upgrade Towers around your Planet to defend it against incoming asteroids. In the middle of the Planet is one tower that you control yourself to help your automatic towers out.

A little hint, you can also sell your towers for a full refund. So this way you can rebuild for every level to match the next incoming wave.

The planet has a live destruction pretty much like in worms for example.
It is a small game but if you like tower defense it might bringt you through two or three toilet sessions :p
I would be happy about some feedback :)

Last edited:
Hello Again,

I am still adding new patches to the game. The user interface received some changes and many minor improvements have been made. Also 2 new levels and many new boss types have been added.

In addition I made a small video with a development "time lapse" about the game. Maybe a few people here might find that interesting.

Upvote 0
I released a few more patches and added a new building, the defense Satellite and two spells that you can use, in addition there is now a new resource in the game which should make gameplay a bit more interesting. Furthermore I included a new level with 15 waves to play.

Here's a Video of the implementation of the defense Satellite:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones