1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

play music on pc controled by droid

Discussion in 'Android Media' started by fomoco, Jul 2, 2010.

1. fomoco

fomoco New Member

Jul 2, 2010
    ok.. im looking for a way to control my computer with my droid. i want to be able to sit out on my back deck and control what is playing in the house from the droid.. i do not want to play it on the droid.. i want it to play inside on my computer that is hooked to my stereo.. just like a sonos system. any help would be thankfull

Thanks
    fomoco

Advertisement

2. TheBrit

TheBrit Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2009
    UK
    Check out Spotify Remote - it controls Spotify on your PC from your Android device.

3. fomoco

fomoco New Member

Jul 2, 2010
    can not sign up from canada :( however i can get it on my droid and download it to my pc.. just can not sign up to use it :( got a username and a password for me :)

4. Casual Pete

Casual Pete Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2010
    England
  5. fomoco

fomoco New Member

Jul 2, 2010
    Thank you sooooo much Casual Pete :D Gmote works great, and was very simple to set up... just like a sonos system without having to pay :D
    fomoco

6. al3xis999

al3xis999 New Member

Jul 4, 2010
  7. fomoco

fomoco New Member

Jul 2, 2010
    aight... gmote works well.. but it doesn't allow me to select a bunch of song to play ( like a play list ) only 1 song at a time... is there something else like gmote?

8. h3x.se

h3x.se Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2010
    for anyone with spotify (premium) i'd suggest ReSpot ... check it out at h3x.se

9. might be overkill, but "remote vnc" (there are different versions; ad supported, paid etc.) will give you total remote control of your computer from anywhere