• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Play store error code -24 Facebook

• Thread starter DeletedMember1930430
  • Start date
D

DeletedMember1930430

Hi another problem with my phone when i try to install Facebook via Google Play Store it always comes up with error code -24 message. Is there anyway to fix thid as I love Facebook to bits also i have trird every other soultion that have been said on other forums but nothing has worked so can someone help me please

I can install other apps, i have cleared cache and data on google play store but it doesn't work, i can't clear cache and data on Facebook because it is not installed, rebooted phone but not worked and i have plenty of space on my phone i haven't uninstalled Facebook messenger yet but i will give it a try but i will see what happens and i will get back to you

Upvote 0
BTW, what phone do you have?

How much internal memory remaining?

Do you use Facebook so much that you really really need the official app? (Not being nosy but trying to offer alternatives)

Also, you could try some of the Facebook "browser" apps like Tinfoil or Smart Social. Or just use the browser itself for Facebook

Another option is delete some of your other apps that you really don't use and then try to install Facebook. The FB app gets so bloated that it uses a lot of storage space.

Another option is to use the Amazon Appstore (Amazon underground) and install Facebook. I had to do this as I had the same issue you had on a previous phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones