• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Play Store "My Apps" Blank

smitty543

Android Enthusiast
Jan 16, 2011
Suddenly when I check "My Apps" in Play Store, only get Blank White Screen. Tried to go to Settings, Applications, Manage Applications, All. Then clicked clear data and Force close in 'Google Play Store. Reopened Play Store and associated the google account, but the same Blank White Screen appeared for 'My Apps'. The applications, themselves, can still be accessed. [Phone NOT rooted and with GB.]

Any and all help appreciated!]

Suddenly when I check "My Apps" in Play Store, only get Blank White Screen. Tried to go to Settings, Applications, Manage Applications, All. Then clicked clear data and Force close in 'Google Play Store. Reopened Play Store and associated the google account, but the same Blank White Screen appeared for 'My Apps'. The applications, themselves, can still be accessed. [Phone NOT rooted and with GB.]

Any and all help appreciated!]

Try swiping left/right the entire "My Apps" screen. With the new Google Play Store that has come out, you can swipe "My Apps" to show you "Installed" and "All" apps. That might "swipe" it back into shape! :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones