• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Playing AVIs

Rock player works great for the most part, but the sound is all jacked up when going through Bluetooth. When the sound goes through the speakers it is fine, but through Bluetooth is is choppy and out of sync.

I would imagine that each user experience is different. With my BT headphones, I notice sometimes that sound is SLIGHTLY out of sync. I hit pause and play again and it usually helps. You might want to look at your BT headphones.

Upvote 0
I have a VIA based tablet with the following spec:
VIA 8505 + ARM9, 300MHz, Android 1.9.7

This tablet already came with a video player, but this video player does not play AVI, RMB, etc., when it plays FLV or MP4, the audio either out of sync or video got stuck. I downloaded RockPlayer Universal, and this couldn't play either. Any idea why?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones