• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Playing Movies

You mean Sennheiser, right?

Audiophile sound went away when headphones turned white. I don't think anybody knows the difference these days, but things sure used to sound better.

maybe you're getting old and your hearing is getting bad? :rolleyes:

anyhow, I've got OEM speakers in car, OEM speakers on the bike. Don't need perfect sounds, just good sounds.

Upvote 0
I'm too old to go wearing Dr. Dre Beats around, but I'll stick a pair of Shure 'buds discretely in my ears any time! :)

Go try a good set of headphones, then switch over to the buds. Tell me which you prefer then. It's a travesty what crappy equipment does to good music. Well, good music not mangled by bad encoding, anyhow. Even on my phone, it makes a BIG difference.

Upvote 0
Secret: Get Chrome browser and install "invisible hand" plugin. It'll show you prices online on select stores, like this one: Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphones : Headphones | RadioShack.com

FWIW, I bought a different pair from eBay (used) that I just love...Sennheiser RS 110

41C97FZ0K0L._AA300_.jpg

They're RF so can listen in the next room, if you like.

Amazon.com: Sennheiser RS110 Over-Ear 926MHz Wireless RF Headphones: Electronics

Sennheiser RS110 Wireless Headphones - Walmart.com

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones