1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Playing music in car via USB?

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by chibae, Jun 18, 2016.

1. chibae

chibae Member
    None

Jun 10, 2016
    Although my device in question is a Galaxy S3, I am putting it out here because I don't know if my problem is limited to only GS3, only Samsung or is android wide.
    When I moved from Blackberry to the GS3, the Blackberry became my mp3 player and back up phone. (Myself as well as a family member have needed it for a few weeks here and there) My car can only connect to one device via bt at a time. So I always had the Blackberry playing music via USB and the GS3 connected via bt for calls.
    Now that I have moved on to a GS7 I also put all the music files onto the GS3. I use the GS3 for many apps out in the field so even without phone/text I usually have it with me. Problem is, it will not connect to my car via USB, it stays in an endless attempt to connect. I'd rather not play music through the BT as the individual tracts do not show on my console the way they do when connected via USB.
    Is this a known issue with no solution?
    Thanks all

Advertisement

2. ciresiuol123

ciresiuol123 Well-Known Member
    None

Feb 7, 2016
    Male
  3. chibae

chibae Member
    None

Jun 10, 2016
    Thank you. I have no desire to root it right now. So if there is no other solution I'll simply adjust.