1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Playing music

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Brabiaan, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Brabiaan

Brabiaan Lurker

I recently switched from an HTC Hero to a new Acer Liquid MT (Android 2.3.6) and, with a few reservations - which will appear in other new threads, I've been quite pleased.

I do have one bug-bear, however, and it's Music. I like to plug my phone into my car (via the headphone socket and an AUX port) but I rarely get more than one or two tracks to play before the damn thing stops and I need to re-start it again. I have 8Gb of music to draw on, so it's not running out of things to play, and it seems to stop randonly, often in the middle of a track.

I've turned off the gesture controls for music, so it's not vibrations that are causing it to stop. Can anyone offer any insight or, perhaps, offer a more reliable music player out of the many available from the Market?

Thanks in advance!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Brabiaan

Brabiaan Lurker

I seem to have solved the problem myself! Acer Music was the problem - but it was convenient having it available on the Idle screen - but today, I used Acer Media and had three hours uniterupted music (phone calls aside!) so that is my solution!

Has anyone produced a widget to stick Acer Media on the Idle screen?

B

Acer Liquid Metal Forum

The Acer Liquid Metal release date was November 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.6" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, MSM7230 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

November 2010
Release Date
Reviews