1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Playing music

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Brabiaan, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Brabiaan

Brabiaan Member

Dec 20, 2011
    I recently switched from an HTC Hero to a new Acer Liquid MT (Android 2.3.6) and, with a few reservations - which will appear in other new threads, I've been quite pleased.

I do have one bug-bear, however, and it's Music. I like to plug my phone into my car (via the headphone socket and an AUX port) but I rarely get more than one or two tracks to play before the damn thing stops and I need to re-start it again. I have 8Gb of music to draw on, so it's not running out of things to play, and it seems to stop randonly, often in the middle of a track.

I've turned off the gesture controls for music, so it's not vibrations that are causing it to stop. Can anyone offer any insight or, perhaps, offer a more reliable music player out of the many available from the Market?

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement

2. Brabiaan

Brabiaan Member

Dec 20, 2011
    I seem to have solved the problem myself! Acer Music was the problem - but it was convenient having it available on the Idle screen - but today, I used Acer Media and had three hours uniterupted music (phone calls aside!) so that is my solution!

Has anyone produced a widget to stick Acer Media on the Idle screen?

B