• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Playing Pokémon GO on Galaxy tab 3 sm-t211 ??

Adjamka

Lurker
Jul 15, 2016
Hello,

I installed Pokémon Go on my Tablet but it always crush when its loading. Could you please tell me if there is posibility to fix this problem? I have Android 4.4.2 and i think that all other parameters are ok. Can anyone tell me why is it happening? I cleared my cash multiple times but it does not help. I tried even change my firmware. But it did not help. I installed the latest version of Pokémon Go - 29.2 but it still did not help. :(

Thank you

well this may not be the best way but it is the only way i have gotten it to work. (i have a galaxy tab 3 sm t210 ) you device must be rooted with the xposed famework installed. there is a module that lets you bypass the device compatability check. download that module, activate it then reboot your device. now you should be able to play what pokemon go on your device. just beware that it is very slow and freezes a lot. if you need any more explanation you can ask and i will help as much as i can

Upvote 0
well this may not be the best way but it is the only way i have gotten it to work. (i have a galaxy tab 3 sm t210 ) you device must be rooted with the xposed famework installed. there is a module that lets you bypass the device compatability check. download that module, activate it then reboot your device. now you should be able to play what pokemon go on your device. just beware that it is very slow and freezes a lot. if you need any more explanation you can ask and i will help as much as i can

I already installed xposed framework, what I need to do now for the pokemon works?

obs.: If I write something wrong, please, correct me! my english is the worst...

Upvote 0
I already installed xposed framework, what I need to do now for the pokemon works?

obs.: If I write something wrong, please, correct me! my english is the worst...

So there is a module in xposed that makes it so apps wont check for compatability. I cant remember what its called, but you could probably find it. Download that module. Activate it. Restart your device and you should be able yo play. Not gauranteed, but it worked for me.

Upvote 0
So there is a module in xposed that makes it so apps wont check for compatability. I cant remember what its called, but you could probably find it. Download that module. Activate it. Restart your device and you should be able yo play. Not gauranteed, but it worked for me.

I installed the No device check, activated it and restart my device. The app opens but after I choose the style, when it asks "Are you all set" and I confirm; the app closes and appears "Pokemon Go crashed"

obs.: If I write something wrong or strange, please, correct me! my english is the worst...

Upvote 0
I installed the No device check, activated it and restart my device. The app opens but after I choose the style, when it asks "Are you all set" and I confirm; the app closes and appears "Pokemon Go crashed"

obs.: If I write something wrong or strange, please, correct me! my english is the worst...

Ok so i had the same problem, what i did was use a friends phone to create an account, and then start the game and create my character and everything on his phone. Then i was able to sign in and play on my tab.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones