1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Playing PS3 on your Spirit

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by OptimusSlime, Jul 12, 2013.

1. OptimusSlime

OptimusSlime Well-Known Member

So far I have a Spirit, and the idea. If anyone with some technical expertise can do all the work and allow me to take 50% of the credit / profit then we have ourselves a partnership and a million dollar project! :)

Advertisement

2. SpartanJ59

SpartanJ59 Well-Known Member

I'm about 99% this is completely impossible

3. midnclb

midnclb Newbie

im going to steal your idea :3

4. jasonzech

jasonzech Android Enthusiast

Maybe possible if you only use 100x100 for video. LoL and no sound. And no support for any games. LoL

5. GameTheory

GameTheory Android Expert

I'm in! I'll partner up with you on this million dollar idea! :rolleyes: :rofl:

6. OptimusSlime

OptimusSlime Well-Known Member

You know why I'm smiling? All those Arabs on the Soase site thought there was a PS3 Emulator

7. aboatright

aboatright Android Expert

I'll try to get some more info on this. Cool idea. I'm thinking psp collab with lg and a phone designed around gaming with aosp and built in emulator
    Very very marketable idea

8. JJ_Azevedo

JJ_Azevedo Android Enthusiast

ppsspp apk is a psp emulator and works with the motion but most game dont seem to run that great assassins creed was playable but it had so many glitches

and its free and open source

9. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Extreme Android User

now all you have to do is stop sony from marketing their playstation suite with their products, get them to agree to allow another company to use their brands and services. shouldnt be too hard right? :p

sammyz likes this.
  10. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid

Sounds like a piece of cake :D:rolleyes::smokingsomb:

11. aboatright

aboatright Android Expert

I think I sense just a touch of sarcasm shabby..lol. To hell with the impossible crap. I'm thinking as long as the hardware in the end device will support it....there should be a way to get it done. The patent alone on a prototype would be worth it. Given some time I can find the niche and work it to make something.

Great ideas start from one thought.

12. ferretflip

ferretflip Member

Wait, I know how to get a PS3 emulator on our phone.
    Buy a PS3. Buy a TV. Buy a generator. Tape your phone to the TV. Hook the PS3 up to your brand new TV Phone invention. You now can play PS3 anywhere. Please keep in mind that you must stay in ventilated areas, as the generator is a generator. Also, I would advise that you start working out because now your phone will weigh a good 700 pounds.

13. GameTheory

GameTheory Android Expert

:rofl:

14. viperdink

viperdink Android Expert

wanna million dollar idea put a game port on your androids before goggle does,,,lol

Tags: