• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

PlayStation emulator is now in the market!

Umm cant belive theres not a free version like the other emu's would love to make sure it works on my phone before i make the dive to a paid app, as I did with the other emulaters lol (I found my phone just wont play GBA but could play snes and megadrive games fine lol)
If any one knows I have a X10i so will this run on my phone? really want to play FFVII on the move.
Mind you I could go get a psp again lmao

Upvote 0
Ok, so I downloaded final fantasy 7 from dope roms, and it won't play.. gonna try the guide from the xda forums in a bit. You'd figure they would've made it so all games would work..Someone please, if you've gotten a game to work, please let me know what game, where you got it from, and how you got it working.

Upvote 0
Umm cant belive theres not a free version like the other emu's would love to make sure it works on my phone before i make the dive to a paid app, as I did with the other emulaters lol (I found my phone just wont play GBA but could play snes and megadrive games fine lol)
If any one knows I have a X10i so will this run on my phone? really want to play FFVII on the move.
Mind you I could go get a psp again lmao

I am fairly sure it only runs on android 2.0 +

Upvote 0
I'm having trouble downloading the app. Its currently stuck at "authorizing purchase" and will not download and install. This has happened quite a few times before and I don't know why or how to get past it once it happens. I really want this app... Can someone help??

Same thing is happening to me. Someone please help us out with this!

Upvote 0
I'm having trouble downloading the app. Its currently stuck at "authorizing purchase" and will not download and install. This has happened quite a few times before and I don't know why or how to get past it once it happens. I really want this app... Can someone help??
I had exactly the same problem so i emailed the developer about it and i got this automated response back

Hi,

It seems all orders coming in for psx4droid are on hold by Google at the moment. Not sure why and I just got in contact with a Google rep. I will be updating my Twitter zodttd (zodttd) on Twitter as more information comes in.
Rest assured you haven't been charged for psx4droid yet and there is a 24 hour return policy with Android Marketplace.

If you would like to purchase psx4droid immediately without waiting for Android Marketplace to be fixed, consider using the SlideME store here:

psx4droid | SlideME

Thanks for your understanding,
ZodTTD LLC

so it seems like no one can download it at the moment. I already refunded it once though in hope that it would work the second time so i cant another refund and download it from the other place.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones