1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Playstation Games on X10

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kevmars, Aug 12, 2011.

1. kevmars

kevmars Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 16, 2010
    Hi All

Finally got the 2.3 update that we have all been waiting for and im very impressed. Now that we have got the update does this mean that we will be a able to download playstation games and play them on the x10? if yes where can we get the games from?

The reason why i ask is because a couple of months ago i read somewhere (cant remeber where as i slept since then lol) that when x10 gets the 2.3 update that we would be able to play playstations games on it.

Can someone clarify that this was true or was it just a rumour from sony??

Advertisement

2. Hunted

Hunted Well-Known Member
    None

maybe with an emulator? however if you mean PLAY as in the "phone" these games will not work as of the moment (if ever) i've been trying to find an apk of asphalt 6 that will work on our x10s but either it crashes freezes or just tells me straight i can't play this game...

3. Merolas

Merolas Android Enthusiast
    None

Aug 3, 2010
    Male
    IT consultant
    Montreal
    allright, unless you emulate games, you wont be able to play any games from playstation, the thing you might have over heard was the first information about the PSP-Phone wich is fully part of the Xperia Family (Xperia Play is the official name) and this one runs on 2.3.3. So unless you switch for a Xperia Play, you wont be able to play...

one more reason why you can't play is the lack of a reliable Multi-touch on the phone