• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please close the HTC Passion Thread

Long time reader in the Android forums, finally joined in December to follow up more on the Moto Droid and Eris.

I think this thread has long outlast its use. It currently does not follow the main topic of the thread title. There is to much bickering between members and looks very childish. Its was getting pointless to have to read all the nonsense.

Or at least move this to the Other Phone section like a previous section was.

Yes, I did come here to follow up on those phones. I'm still waiting like everyone else looking for something better. Those phones personally do not fit to what I need. I was waiting patiently for the Passion like everyone else that checked this thread for more information.

Now the this thread is filled with: Bravo, Supersonic, Incredible..how about separating them out to their own sections.

Just stating that this tread should be close or make it easier for people to search for their information of the phone they are wanting. What person who just joined the site that wanted to find more information about the Bravo or Supersonic going to know that most of the information posted is under "HTC Passion" thread???

Upvote 0
stop your crying op. we are just trying to pass the time since no new news has been released. when new news comes out there will most likely be a new thread created so everyone knows something new came out. look at the fcc fileing that was released this past week new thread was created. i doubt people will post in this thread there new info. your just helping with another useless thread that we will shoot the shit on

Upvote 0
Long time reader in the Android forums, finally joined in December to follow up more on the Moto Droid and Eris.

I think this thread has long outlast its use. It currently does not follow the main topic of the thread title. There is to much bickering between members and looks very childish. Its was getting pointless to have to read all the nonsense.

Or at least move this to the Other Phone section like a previous section was.

I'd much prefer taking action against instigators. Closing threads and subforums is a cop out for not wanting to weed out the few problem members.

Upvote 0
You totally crack me up Cover_death. Yes, I do have an opinion and I have the right to express to what I think. Just like you have stated as well in keeping this thread. Even though the thread title says to close this thread, I do mention other actions than to closing down the entire thread.

I can say I agree with Kyler13 in managing the forums. I'm sure the Moderators have their hands full keeping this forum going. It is a great source of information to all Android users.

Don't worry Cover_death, I wanted to make an point and I feel I have accomplish that. I will be deleting my thread soon.

Upvote 0
"Whyyyyy Soooooo Serious!"

motivational-beetljuicethejoker.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones