• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please convince me

soapinmouth

Android Enthusiast
Apr 7, 2010
I have the incredible my dad said he'd buy me the x when it comes out if I give him my inc. I keep flip flopping can't make up my mind I'm scared im going to miss the amoled colors or sense or the optical pad or the phone will be too big and uncomfortable in my hand. I have decent sized hands so idk should that matter?

Agreed. Why don't you try out the phone? You seem pretty anxious...the thing hasn't even come out yet.

If you like the Incredible, just stick with that. In three months, moto will come out with an even more bad-ass phone.

Does anyone remember the days when moto would launch a new RAZr every two months? Don't flame me, but it looks like it might be the case here, too. They'll saturate the market.

Not that I'm complaining. My Droid is a solid piece of hardware, and the X looks to be the same.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones